Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Funny Things

Every day I laugh at my children but usually by the end of the day I forget to put their funny antics down on paper. So here are a few of today's laughs...
On the way to Target:
"Mama, have you seen that sign at Target that says "YES running?"
Clearly she's been told to stop running more than once!
Once we got to Target she insisted on standing instead of sitting:
"Springer, the sign (pointing to the attached sticker) says no standing."
"Mama, why don't we just put a little piece of paper over the sign?"
In the car...
"Can I call Pops?"
Well he's in a meeting right now; what do you need?
"I just wanted to see if he wants to get in a row boat with me."
Where are you going in a row boat?
very matter of factly: "Swimming"
Still in the car....
"Let's pray to Pops....dear Pops I just want to thank you so much for my presents. Thank you for my bike (and then very much to herself: "Oh, no that's from Kane!"), anyway thank you Pops for my sleeping bag; I wuv it. Amen. Thanks Pops. I wuv you. I wuv you Nana. I wuv you Nonna. I wuv you Tutu. I wuv you Kane. I wuv you Granny. I wuv you Daddy."

No comments: