Friday, October 13, 2006

And We're Off!


We are still alive and well; it's just been a busy two weeks. We headed out of town for a long weekend in Virginia and now we're preparing to leave for a two week vacation beginning tomorrow. As you can imagine there's lots to pack and plan for when you consider two little ones on a 9+ hour flight. So, in lieu of pictures of the kids (which I just haven't had the time to upload lately) here is a picture of one of our favorite spots in Hawaii and where we hope to spend a lot of time while we're there! There will be lots of news when we return, I am sure! Until then, Aloha!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I was just thinking about you and the fact that I had not seen a post lately. I assumed you must be in HI. Have an awesome time!!!

The Hiatt Family said...

Thank you! Please pray for a safe, peaceful flight on Tuesday.

Jennifer said...

Amanda- I am not sure what island you are on... Have you all been affected by the quake? I am going to try to reach Micah for an update.