Monday, June 02, 2008

1:34 PM-The Day After

At 11 o'clock last night they were fast asleep-when I went upstairs at 10:30 they were not. Being that Carver still sleeps about 12 hours a night I assumed a late wake-up was in order. Imagine my surprise when I heard voices in Carver's room and looked at the clock-it was 5:15 in the morning! After a couple of trips to remind them that it was still sleeping time I went back to sleep-they did not. At 7 they came downstairs and returned to the movie that wasn't finished last night. How tired must they be?!
When Springer went down for her nap I put Carver down as well -although he assured me he was not tired. He was asleep before I could finish our song.
Clearly not tired!
What a fun night-the lack of sleep will take care of itself.
Sweet memories were made, great fun was had and that's what matters!

2 comments:

keri said...

how cute!! sleepovers are too exciting to sleep! sounds like he had a great time, hope he is all caught up on his sleep now!

Mandy said...

Adorable: mine always sleep 12 hours a night too, which is a great evening for Mommy and Daddy. Carver's hair almost looks like it has a tint of red in it in that top picture: it's adorable! I"m still holding out for Mae's to turn to a strawberry brownish, at the least! So sweet-