Thursday, October 04, 2007

Pumpkins and Hayrides

Yesterday I took advantage of Carver's class field trip to the pumpkin patch and enjoyed
some sweet time with my little fella. He must have told me ten times how happy he was that
I was went along with him; it was a special morning for both of us. He experienced his first hayride (although he thinks hay is itchy), saw a cow being milked, got up close and personal
with donkeys, goats, sheep, pigs, ducks and of course picked out the perfect pumpkin.
Carver, Dylan and Hamlin load up on the wagon

If he looks a little nervous in this picture it's because he was-that cow was getting his
wet nose mighty close. I took several shots that included Carver looking back
over his shoulder to make sure that cow didn't sneak up on him!

Sweet memories were made today

Jane, Bryce, Dylan and Carver compare their finds

the choice pumpkin

2 comments:

The Barfield Boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Barfield Boys said...

What a sweet post! I was thinking of skipping the class trip to the pumpkin patch but after reading this I must go!! Onto finding a sitter for Kevin! What sweet pictures!