Wednesday, May 02, 2007

An (Old) New Friend





Yesterday my dear college friend, Jennifer, came down with her little boy for a play date. We have long remarked on how similar Blan and Carver looked (when Carver first saw Blan's picture he called him 'my twin') and how much fun they'd have together. We were right! They hit it off from the get go and enjoyed playing, wrestling (Carver's idea of course) and jumping around like crazy boys. It was such a treat for me to have time with Jennifer-who has known me since I was 18- and have our boys enjoy one another so much as well. We're looking forward to much more time together now that we're living closer together. Thanks for coming down!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved our time together! Thanks for having us. Blan and I look forward to playing again soon! Love you all.

keri said...

before i even read your post i was thinking how much they looked alike. if you were like me, me and my college friends used to talk about our kids playing together some day...isn't it fun to see it happening!?

Trey, Carrie, Lillian, and Reid said...

I loved these pictures! I'm so glad they had fun together.... Hopefully Reid will soon be able to join them. :)

Jennifer said...

They do look remarkably alike. Wow! I, too, love seeing my children playing with old friends' children. Life full circle...