Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Five Years Old Today!


Five years ago today we had no idea of the joy, laughter, smiles, generosity, tears, hugs, kisses, knowledge, humility, patience, kindness and love that this little fella would bring to our lives. He amazes me daily; he keeps me on my toes; he makes me a better 'me', a more understanding woman, a needier follower of Christ. He loves each of us so well, so thoroughly and with such forgiveness when failed by us. I in no way claim his perfection, but today I will concentrate on all the amazing things he brings and gives to our family-and there are many.
We love you, Carver!

5 comments:

Family W said...

Beautiful pictures. I especially love the black and white. God Bless

keri said...

happy birthday to your little man!! those are precious photos of him. five seems like such a milestone doesn't it!!? we'll be there soon with ella (couple more weeks!)

Mandy said...

So beautifully put. A gift from above, they are... Happy Birthday, sweet boy!!!

The Barfield Boys said...

Wow! It just shows you how fast 5 years goes...we will meet him one of these days....what sweet words you said about your precious gem...he has such a sweet face! Happy Birthday Carver!! love US!

katie said...

you made it! and life keeps going... happy bday little fella!