Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Visit with the Alpacas & Sunset at the Beach

A wonderfully laid back Sunday...this afternoon we visited the Alpaca Farm. Alpaca's are cousins of the llama, but come in 20 different colors (more than any other shorn animal, from what I read). Anyway, they are darling. The children adored them as well and we all wanted to bring a couple home with us. They are too cute!





This guy had some groovy teeth.

Springer: "Dat alpaca CWACKED me up!"

After dinner we headed to the beach for an early evening stroll and the chance to collect some beautiful rocks. While Carver searched with me, Springer chose to toss hers...

or "exercise"...

or make sand angels...

or soak up what was left of the day's sun.

at my sweet husband's insistence

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Kenzie would love for y'all to bring her one home on your way through! It's about her size.

Mandy said...

Movie star, you!!!

The Morrisons said...

I second that...you DO look like a movie star! What a great picture and what a wonderful story each one tells of your days in the vineyard. Thanks for keeping us updated - I love checking in everyday!

Unknown said...

You are stunning in that photo!